Welcome to Maple Bay Yacht Club
Due to the recent Provincial Restrictions from our Provincial Health Officer, our docks are CLOSED to all reciprocals and all visitors for now. This closure is effective immediately and will be updated when further information becomes available and we can safely open.
We have been serving the boating community in beautiful Maple Bay, BC, Canada since 1925. Our facilities include moorage for members and visiting boaters with power and excellent water, a wonderful clubhouse for events with licensed lounge, showers, washrooms and wireless Internet access for members and visiting boaters.
Maple Bay Yacht Club welcomes all yacht club members whose clubs are over 200 nautical miles away from our club. You will be afforded the same benefits offered to clubs officially listed as having reciprocal privileges.
Reciprocal & Visitor Moorage
A minimum of $2 million liability insurance is required to stay at Maple Bay Yacht Club. Proof of insurance WILL BE REQUIRED upon registration with Maple Bay Yacht Club office or dockmaster.
- 400 Ft. on outside South end of Breakwater on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Maximum length allowed: 50 Ft.
- Note: The Yellow Zone [100 Ft. on North End of Breakwater] is reserved for MBYC members at all times.
- Our Dock Master can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: No reciprocal/visitor moorage September 4, 5, 6, 2020.
- All Guests, when approaching the Maple Bay Yacht Club please contact the Dock Masters on 66A or on their cell phone (250) 710-2350.
- Fly your club burgee.
- Fly your courtesy flag.
- Proof of current club membership required.
- MBYC offers a maximum of 5 nights’ reciprocal moorage each calendar month. The rate for the first night for each month is $7.50. This facilities fee includes power, showers, garbage and recycling drop-off and wireless internet service.
- Moorage for additional nights to a maximum of 5 per month is $.75 per foot inclusive of power.
- Please pay fees upon arrival and post registration slip on dockside window of vessel. One person is required to remain aboard at night
Check-Out Time – 11 AM
Dock Rules & General Information
- Showers & Washrooms are located on the lower level of the clubhouse (under the sun deck Open 24 hrs/day.
- No BBQ’s on docks.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Doggie Heaven is located behind the hydrant. Please clean up after your pets.
- Please familiarize yourselves with our safety equipment
- Large sun deck with spectacular views
- Fully licensed bar
- Big Screen TV
- Friday night dinners – visitors welcome. Limited Seating – Please reserve before Thursday 10 AM! Call 250 746 7231
- Wireless Internet Access for members and registered visitors
Note: Reciprocals on a first come first serve basis. No reservations.