Welcome to Maple Bay Yacht Club
We have been serving the boating community in beautiful Maple Bay, BC, Canada since 1925. Our facilities include moorage for members and visiting boaters with power and excellent water, a wonderful clubhouse for events with licensed lounge, showers, washrooms and wireless Internet access for members and visiting boaters.
Maple Bay Yacht Club welcomes all yacht club members whose clubs are over 200 nautical miles away from our club. You will be afforded the same benefits offered to clubs officially listed as having reciprocal privileges.
Reciprocal & Visitor Moorage
Due to anticipated compliance issues, the Commodore and Executive of MBYC have agreed to "status quo" for insurance requirements for the 2019 boating season. This will allow the participating American Clubs to enjoy reciprocity utilizing their current, standard umbrella policies. It is anticipated that MBYC will follow the Canadian trend in 2020 of requesting a minimum of minimum $2 million liability insurance. Proof of insurance WILL BE REQUIRED upon registration with Maple Bay Yacht Club office or dockmaster.
- 400 Ft. on outside South end of Breakwater on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Maximum length allowed: 50 Ft.
- Note: The Yellow Zone [100 Ft. on North End of Breakwater] is reserved for MBYC members at all times.
- Our Dock Master can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: No reciprocal/visitor moorage August 30, 31, September 1, 2019.
- All Guests, when approaching the Maple Bay Yacht Club please contact the Dock Masters on 66A or on their cell phone (250) 710-2350.
- Fly your club burgee.
- Fly your courtesy flag.
- Proof of current club membership required.
- MBYC offers a maximum of 5 nights’ reciprocal moorage each calendar month. The rate for the first night for each month is $7.50. This facilities fee includes power, showers, garbage and recycling drop-off and wireless internet service.
- Moorage for additional nights to a maximum of 5 per month is $.75 per foot inclusive of power.
- Please pay fees upon arrival and post registration slip on dockside window of vessel. One person is required to remain aboard at night
Check-Out Time – 11 AM
Dock Rules & General Information
- Showers & Washrooms are located on the lower level of the clubhouse (under the sun deck Open 24 hrs/day.
- No BBQ’s on docks.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Doggie Heaven is located behind the hydrant. Please clean up after your pets.
- Please familiarize yourselves with our safety equipment
- Large sun deck with spectacular views
- Fully licensed bar
- Big Screen TV
- Friday night dinners – visitors welcome. Limited Seating – Please reserve before Thursday 10 AM! Call 250 746 7231
- Wireless Internet Access for members and registered visitors
Club House Hours
- Summer: Following the first Sunday in May (Following Opening Day) to Tuesday after Labour Day 2:00 PM until 9:00 PM
- Open on Stat Holiday.
- Winter: Tuesday after Labour Day to first Sunday in May (Following Opening Day)
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday 2:00 pm until 7:30 pm
- Wednesday & Friday’s 2:00 pm until 9:00 pm
- Closed on Stat Holidays
Note: Reciprocals on a first come first serve basis. No reservations.