Welcome to Maple Bay Yacht Club
Special arrangements are in-place for reciprocal moorage. Please read carefully:
Sorry, No U.S. Boats at this time
Our reciprocal dock will be open at 50% capacity for transient Canadian boaters ONLY. Due to the pandemic, we are requesting you make a reservation on the day before arriving at MBYC, prior to 4:00 PM. Reservations will be accepted by calling the dockmaster (250) 710-2350 or the Clubhouse (250) 746-4521. Pre-payment by credit card only must be made at time of reservation. Maximum stay ONE NIGHT ONLY. Public washroom and showers will remain closed. Visiting boaters are welcome to enjoy the bar facility, which has opened in accordance with Provincial Guidelines and protocols pertaining to COVID 19 and physical distancing.
COVID - 19 : The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) reminds all boaters that crossing the border for recreation or tourism is currently prohibited. The Government of Canada has introduced border measures to limit the spread of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Canada, including the restriction of all discretionary travel into Canada. Boaters who enter Canada without reporting to the CBSA (including for the purpose of refuelling) may face severe penalties, including monetary penalties, seizure of their vessels and/or criminal charges. The CBSA and its law enforcement partners are actively monitoring Canadian waterways and will address any identified discretionary cross-border activities.
We have been serving the boating community in beautiful Maple Bay, BC, Canada since 1925. Our facilities include moorage for members and visiting boaters with power and excellent water, a wonderful clubhouse for events with licensed lounge, showers, washrooms and wireless Internet access for members and visiting boaters.
Maple Bay Yacht Club welcomes all yacht club members whose clubs are over 200 nautical miles away from our club. You will be afforded the same benefits offered to clubs officially listed as having reciprocal privileges.
Reciprocal & Visitor Moorage
A minimum of $2 million liability insurance is required to stay at Maple Bay Yacht Club. Proof of insurance WILL BE REQUIRED upon registration with Maple Bay Yacht Club office or dockmaster.
- 400 Ft. on outside South end of Breakwater on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Maximum length allowed: 50 Ft.
- Note: The Yellow Zone [100 Ft. on North End of Breakwater] is reserved for MBYC members at all times.
- Our Dock Master can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: No reciprocal/visitor moorage September 4, 5, 6, 2020.
- All Guests, when approaching the Maple Bay Yacht Club please contact the Dock Masters on 66A or on their cell phone (250) 710-2350.
- Fly your club burgee.
- Fly your courtesy flag.
- Proof of current club membership required.
- MBYC offers a maximum of 5 nights’ reciprocal moorage each calendar month. The rate for the first night for each month is $7.50. This facilities fee includes power, showers, garbage and recycling drop-off and wireless internet service.
- Moorage for additional nights to a maximum of 5 per month is $.75 per foot inclusive of power.
- Please pay fees upon arrival and post registration slip on dockside window of vessel. One person is required to remain aboard at night
Check-Out Time – 11 AM
Dock Rules & General Information
- Showers & Washrooms are located on the lower level of the clubhouse (under the sun deck Open 24 hrs/day.
- No BBQ’s on docks.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Doggie Heaven is located behind the hydrant. Please clean up after your pets.
- Please familiarize yourselves with our safety equipment
- Large sun deck with spectacular views
- Fully licensed bar
- Big Screen TV
- Friday night dinners – visitors welcome. Limited Seating – Please reserve before Thursday 10 AM! Call 250 746 7231
- Wireless Internet Access for members and registered visitors
Club House Hours
- Summer: Following the first Sunday in May (Following Opening Day) to Tuesday after Labour Day 2:00 PM until 9:00 PM
- Open on Stat Holiday.
- Winter: Tuesday after Labour Day to first Sunday in May (Following Opening Day)
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday 2:00 pm until 7:30 pm
- Wednesday & Friday’s 2:00 pm until 9:00 pm
- Closed on Stat Holidays
Note: Reciprocals on a first come first serve basis. No reservations.