Thetis Island Marina and the Maple Bay Yacht Club hosted the 26th Annual Thetis Island Regatta on the weekend of May 7th, 2022
Once again there was a race around both Thetis and Penelakut Islands, followed by a buffet dinner and prize giving. This Regatta is open to all classes of sailboats.
- Friday, May 6, 1600-1930 Race registration and welcome
- Saturday, May 7
- 0800 Breakfast
- 0900 Pre-Race Briefing
- 1030 Race Start off Preedy Harbour
- 1730 Official Stop Time
- 1600-1900 Dinner
- 1930 Awards/prize presentations
- Sunday, May 8, 0800-1030 Breakfast + Departure
- The entry fee is $85+GST per boat if preregistered. Click the link above to register and pay online. Please bring your rating certificate with you.
- Fee is $90+GST when registering on site. Cash and cheque are the only methods of payment available on site.
- Registration includes two complimentary nights of moorage courtesy of Thetis Island Marina and MBYC. Additional moorage for “motherships” available at $1.25 per foot. Priority will be given to race boats
- Shore power (15 or 30 amp) and additional moorage can be paid at the gas dock upon arrival
- Payment for the buffet dinner will be paid separately to Thetis Island Marina. They do accept debit/credit/cash. Expected price $28 – $30.
- Breakfast both mornings will be a buffet style meal
- Cheques are accepted for registration fees, payable to Maple Bay Yacht Club.