Since its inception in 1925, Maple Bay Yacht Club has served its members and the community by providing an affordable means to enjoy the many benefits of yachting and related water sports on our beautiful coast. Development and operation of MBYC has been guided by the following purposes …
- To encourage the development of yachting, both power and sail
- To enhance the members’ yachting skills and knowledge, particularly with respect to seamanship and safety
- To foster a high level of sportsmanship amongst the members through competitive sailing and power boat events
- To provide moorage facilities for the benefit of members
- To provide social facilities for the benefit of members
The Final Nomination List is available on the AGM page. Please log in to view it.
Please log in and go to the AGM page to view the revised Nominations List.
The Draft Minutes with attached reports are now available for review after you log in and access the Meeting Minutes page.
Please log in to view the 2014 Nomination List and Form. The Form is full size and printable.
The minutes of the October 20th Budget Meeting are now available on the Minutes page in the Members’ area.
Notice of AGM, Proposed Resolutions, Operating Budget and Financial Statements are all available on the AGM page once you log in. Please have a look at these before the meeting on December 1st. (That is only 25 days away!)
These minutes are now posted to the Minutes page. Please log in to view.
Please log in and proceed to the Moorage page to view the latest wait lists.
If you wish to read the Draft Minutes, please log in and go to the Meeting Minutes page.
The photographs of the Commodore’s Ball have been posted. Images by John van den Hengel. Please sign in and go to the Photo Albums page to view over 100 pictures of a wonderful night.