Since its inception in 1925, Maple Bay Yacht Club has served its members and the community by providing an affordable means to enjoy the many benefits of yachting and related water sports on our beautiful coast. Development and operation of MBYC has been guided by the following purposes …
- To encourage the development of yachting, both power and sail
- To enhance the members’ yachting skills and knowledge, particularly with respect to seamanship and safety
- To foster a high level of sportsmanship amongst the members through competitive sailing and power boat events
- To provide moorage facilities for the benefit of members
- To provide social facilities for the benefit of members
The March edition of The Spreader is now available on The Spreader page. You must be logged in to access this page.
Minutes of the January and February Directors meetings are now posted on the Meeting Minutes page. You must be logged in to view this page.
Minutes of the February 2nd Executive meeting are now posted on the Meeting Minutes page. You must be logged in to view this page.
Results of the first race of Winter Series B are posted on the Racing page.
Posters with information on the 2015 editions of Patos Island, Round Salspring and GIN races are posted on the Racing page.
Wait and Wish Lists have been updated on the Moorage Page in the Members Area. You must be logged in to view this page.
Congratulations to Gary Fitzgibbon and Pacific Pearl on winning the New Years Day Race. Results have been updated on the Racing page.
Race results for Winter Series A have been updated on the Racing page.
The 2015 Cruise Schedule is now posted on the Cruising Page.