Since its inception in 1925, Maple Bay Yacht Club has served its members and the community by providing an affordable means to enjoy the many benefits of yachting and related water sports on our beautiful coast. Development and operation of MBYC has been guided by the following purposes …
- To encourage the development of yachting, both power and sail
- To enhance the members’ yachting skills and knowledge, particularly with respect to seamanship and safety
- To foster a high level of sportsmanship amongst the members through competitive sailing and power boat events
- To provide moorage facilities for the benefit of members
- To provide social facilities and functions for the benefit of members
Minutes of the May 11th Executive meeting are now posted on the Meeting Minutes page. You must be logged in to view this page.
The June edition of The Spreader is now available on The Spreader page. You must be logged in to access this page.
We are very sad to announce the sudden passing of Joan de VERTEUIL on Wednesday, May 20th, 2015. Both Ian & Joan have been valued members of the Maple Bay Yacht Club for many years.
On behalf of all of the Executive, Directors, Members & staff of the Maple Bay Yacht Club, we offer our most sincere condolences to her husband, Ian and all of her family and friends in this difficult time.
Service to be held Saturday, June 6th, 2015 at 11:00 AM at Saint Edwards Roman Catholic Church, 2085 Maple Bay Road, Duncan BC.
Vendee Salt Spring Notice of Race and Registration form are now posted on the Racing page.
Wait and Wish Lists have been updated on the Moorage Page in the Members Area. You must be logged in to view this page.
Congratulations to Derek Horsfall on winning the 2015 North Reef Series. Results are posted on the Racing page.
Minutes of the April 15th Directors meeting are now posted on the Meeting Minutes page. You must be logged in to view this page.
Please be sure to support our sponsors because they support us!