Since its inception in 1925, Maple Bay Yacht Club has served its members and the community by providing an affordable means to enjoy the many benefits of yachting and related water sports on our beautiful coast. Development and operation of MBYC has been guided by the following purposes …
- To encourage the development of yachting, both power and sail
- To enhance the members’ yachting skills and knowledge, particularly with respect to seamanship and safety
- To foster a high level of sportsmanship amongst the members through competitive sailing and power boat events
- To provide moorage facilities for the benefit of members
- To provide social facilities for the benefit of members
If you wish to read the Draft Minutes, please log in and go to the Meeting Minutes page.
The photographs of the Commodore’s Ball have been posted. Images by John van den Hengel. Please sign in and go to the Photo Albums page to view over 100 pictures of a wonderful night.
Please login and go to The Spreader page to read all the news!
Including a list of Positions to be filled. Please log in to be able to download this important information from the Members AGM page.
Congratulations to Derek Horsfall on winning the 2014 Single Handed Series. Race results have been updated on the Racing page.
Wait and Wish Lists have been updated on the Moorage Page in the Members Area. You must be logged in to view this page.
The October edition of The Spreader is now available on The Spreader page. You must be logged in to access this page.
The results of the Member Satisfaction Survey and links to some additional background information have been posted on the Membership page. You must be logged in to view this page.
Minutes of the September 8th Directors meeting are now posted on the Meeting Minutes page. You must be logged in to view this page.
Thanks to John Falloon for images from Labour Day Regatta 2014.